Review of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Presents Clamshell Design with the Latest Specifications and Features
– Samsung not only launched three Samsung Galaxy S20 series phones but also included the latest folding phone, named Samsung Galaxy Z Flip. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
became Samsung’s second-generation folding phone, after the release of Samsung Galaxy Fold. Unlike Galaxy Fold whose screen is folded like a book, Galaxy Z Flip has a clamshell folding design or folded from top to bottom. When folded, the size is also only a handful of adults. About the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold has an immersive Infinity Flex Display screen and has a Dynamic AMOLED pattern to bring a sharp screen quality and can reduce the effects of blue light. Samsung’s second-generation folding phone has a 6.7-inch landscape display with a minimalist bezel around it.
- The main screen resolution of FHD + 2636 x 1080 pixel has an aspect ratio of 21.9: 9, looks sharp, and offers the best cinematic experience to enjoy all multimedia entertainment. Samsung folding phone also appears without a notch, but relying on the design of the punch-hole screen or camera hole on the screen at the top of the screen.
- The strength of the camera is also a mainstay of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip. On the back, there is a dual-camera module, the 12MP Wide-angle main camera with f / 1.8 aperture, and a 12MP Ultra-Wide camera with an angle of 123 degrees.
- The two rear cameras line up horizontally. The front camera is on the punch-hole screen with a 10MP resolution. It’s not too big of a camera resolution, but it can produce a pretty good picture and video quality.
- To take a selfie there is a practical way, by locking the screen by folding it up to 90 degrees. This position also applies to video calls. Likewise, the presence of the Night Hyperlapse feature for nocturnal night shooting can produce extraordinary photos.
How is the explanation about Samsung Galaxy Z Flip?
Processor and Memory
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip relies on a 64-bit Snapdragon 855+ octa-core processor with 7 nm fabrication at 2.95GHz. The processor is standardized with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal memory.
- Flagship processor performance is of course very tough and speed to do things from browsing the internet, streaming video, downloading, opening applications, including multitasking, and playing heavy games.
- The battery is one of the factors considered before buying a smartphone. Well, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is equipped with dual batteries with a capacity of 3,300 mAh which can last up to a day.
- Samsung also has a 15-watt fast charging feature. And indeed, when compared to other smartphones sailing above 6 inches and above which the average battery has above 4,000 mAh, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip battery capacity feels small.
Body and Other Features
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip has a body with the pretty good build quality. This phone has a thickness of 17.3 mm and a width of 73.6 mm, making it comfortable to be pocketed in a pants pocket or put into a bag. Also, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold has a concept that is quite different compared to the Galaxy Fold, which became Samsung’s first folding phone.
Thus the article about the Review of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Presents Clamshell Design with the Latest Specifications and Features
, hopefully useful …