Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, Smartphone Fold Rich in Innovation – along with the release of the flagship line latest, the Galaxy S20, Samsung also introduced a smartphone whose rumors have been quite hotly discussed in recent weeks. Yes, the latest folding phone called the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip. This smartphone is released for consumers who want to express themselves through the most up to date technology.
Have a folding design that is different from the previous generation, Galaxy Fold, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip looks more stylish and compact when folded. When opened, we will be greeted by a widescreen with a span of 6.7 inches. The new screen design is equipped with a specially customized user experience, so it is more flexible when used to capture, share, and enjoy content in various conditions.
Samsung also took a well-known fashion brand, Thom Browne, and released the Galaxy Z Flip Thom Browne Edition for consumers who wanted to show a fashion statement more strongly.
What is so special about this phone?
Folding Screen Features of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- With a new folding design, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is only the size of a wallet when folded, making it very easy to fit pockets or bags. There are three attractive colors to choose from; Mirror Purple, Mirror Gold, and Mirror Black. The outside is only accommodated by two main camera modules, the flash, and a small 1.1-inch screen as a notification pointer.
- Once opened, you will find a 6.7-inch full screen with Full HD + resolution, Dynamic AMOLED panel, HDR10 + certification, and a unique ratio at 21.9: 9. The screen is coated by Ultra-Thin Glass (UTG), which is claimed to be more scratch-resistant and provides a smoother touch screen experience. The folding mechanism is also hidden Samsung calls it “Hideaway Hinge”, precision but also resistant to dust and dirt particles.
- Still regarding the folding technology on the Galaxy Z Flip, Samsung buried technology “folding free stop” where you can open it at a certain angle, such as 90 or 135 degrees. This allows consumers to have a new perspective when using a smartphone.
- That way, you can make videos or selfie calls without the need for a tripod. “Flex mode” makes the Galaxy Z Flip-screen look like it has two functions; the top displaying content, and the lower section specifically to control how the content is displayed.
- In the camera sector, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip has a 10MP resolution camera with f / 2.4 opening at the top of the screen, carrying a punch-hole design located in the middle like the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy A71.
- While the two main camera sensors are equally 12MP resolution; one is equipped with Dual Pixel autofocus technology, OIS, and f / 1.8 aperture, while the other is an ultra-wide-angle f / 2.2 sensor with a 123-degree field of view.
- There is only one memory configuration variant available, with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The chipset used is not the latest, but Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ which is still very feasible for the release of 2020.
- Galaxy Z Flip does not support 4G networks, and only one SIM card slot (plus additional support for eSIM cards). Carrying a folding design, this smartphone has two batteries.
Thus the article about the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, Smartphone Fold Rich in Innovation, may be useful .